Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Release Hype

So would it be helpful to collect a list of sites that are good places to make sure get the release announcement?  It sounds like you are doing ICE, but there are some others

gamesquad (wargames in general, has minis sectionç)
BBG (this is important one I think)
consim world (mostly hex and counter games but has some minis esp. in fantasy/sci fi section)
miniature wargaming
there must be some reddit groups

is there a way we can help get out the word?

I would also say that if possible you should think about some support for people playing on something like roll20.  would be excellent opportunity to work with map and token makers and much much bigger audience.

(10-12-2016, 06:45 PM)darbymcd Wrote: So would it be helpful to collect a list of sites that are good places to make sure get the release announcement?  It sounds like you are doing ICE, but there are some others

gamesquad (wargames in general, has minis sectionç)
BBG (this is important one I think)
consim world (mostly hex and counter games but has some minis esp. in fantasy/sci fi section)
miniature wargaming
there must be some reddit groups

is there a way we can help get out the word?

I would also say that if possible you should think about some support for people playing on something like roll20.  would be excellent opportunity to work with map and token makers and much much bigger audience.

Ok, you officially got me there.

While I deeply enjoy taking a Rulesbook (and to a degree a website) apart, clean it up, tune it and put it back together again, I am not the world's social media expert. My time is limited after all and I will probably not be able to join all those sites (which to my dismay have not even heard of). This may also be the case because I'm living in Germany and over here there are some German tabletop sites plus two American ones that I know of. 

lead-adventure.de
tabletopwelt.de
theminiaturespage.com
boardgamegeek.com

To get the word out, I am actually planning on doing something along the lines of Youtube. But first things first. Let's see that the release goes over smoothly.

Regarding help, if you have fun with Bladestorm and would like to share your experiences and sessions in the forums you mentioned above, I would very much appreciate that!

Official and inofficial Rolemaster forums would be a good point to spread the news as well. I guess most RM-players are openminded towards a skirmish game that heavily refers to RM.

Word has spread to ICE and a thread was already opened in the Shadow World Forums:

http://www.ironcrown.com/ICEforums/index...ic=17582.0

Folenn, after all, is part of Kulthea. As such it is influenced by all the other basics that make up the world. Flow Storms, the Lords of Orhan, Garks, Krals, Soul Slayers and so forth. 

If you check out the old Sourcebook, it actually tells you a lot about the west, but nearly anything about the east. I dug deep into the book while writing the ten scenarios and the more I pieced together the more I liked having this continent as a backdrop for adventures.

By the way, I just checked out the 13Mann forum. Maybe I should also get an account there. Gee thanks man Big Grin