Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My copy is on its way!

I got the Hard Back from RPG now on its way! Cant wait to get started.
Dan

(01-06-2017, 04:10 AM)Mrwigglesworth Wrote: I got the Hard Back from RPG now on its way! Cant wait to get started.
Dan

Hey Dan, welcome to the forums!! That sounds perfect! Have an idea yet what kind of encounters you are planning to do?

I just had a party of six heroes get rid of some orcs around an abandoned house Big Grin

Best,
Sebastian

(01-08-2017, 06:21 PM)DragonReborn Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 04:10 AM)Mrwigglesworth Wrote: I got the Hard Back from RPG now on its way! Cant wait to get started.
Dan

Hey Dan, welcome to the forums!! That sounds perfect! Have an idea yet what kind of encounters you are planning to do?

I just had a party of six heroes get rid of some orcs around an abandoned house Big Grin

Best,
Sebastian

Hello Sebastian.  My copy arrived today and it looks fantastic!  I will be using RAFM Dwarves vs. Orcs.

Thanks
Dan

(01-11-2017, 10:32 PM)Mrwigglesworth Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 06:21 PM)DragonReborn Wrote:
Dan

Best,
Sebastian

Hello Sebastian.  My copy arrived today and it looks fantastic!  I will be using RAFM Dwarves vs. Orcs.

Thanks
Dan

Hi Dan,

gee thanks, I'm really happy that you like the new book ^^. So the Dwarves will battle it out with a row of Orcs. Are you going to use any Optional Rules for your encounter?

Keep me posted. I'm looking forward to hear how it turned out for the Dwarves!

Best,
Sebastian