Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you!

I really am impressed with what you have done with BladeStorm!  I have twitchy fingers on my CC to purchase first day.  

What else can we do to help?  I live in Lima, so there isn´t much of a convention scene here, but I will try to set up a couple demo games if possible, the language barrier being a bit of a problem.  

I have a test game I did for the beta rules, I will rerun that with the new ones and post an AAR.  What else do you think would help?

(10-12-2016, 04:29 PM)darbymcd Wrote: I really am impressed with what you have done with BladeStorm!  I have twitchy fingers on my CC to purchase first day.  

What else can we do to help?  I live in Lima, so there isn´t much of a convention scene here, but I will try to set up a couple demo games if possible, the language barrier being a bit of a problem.  

I have a test game I did for the beta rules, I will rerun that with the new ones and post an AAR.  What else do you think would help?

Hi Darby,

thank you very much, you are very welcome. You wouldn't believe how happy I am to write here today. This has been quite a trip so far and if somebody would have told me how much work had to be put into the complete redesign of 90s tabletop game, I probably wouldn't have believed him. 

Having been part of play testing, you were able to see the versions develop over time and I am sure you will enjoy the final touches we did on the release version of the game. 

The demo games in Lima sound like a terrific idea and yes, posting your thoughts here is great input for future rule extensions and add-on products. Before we venture down that road, I'd like to gather all errors in a dedicated errata thread. The source files have been created to allow Print-On-Demand publication and I will not rest until I slam this book - officially printed through RPGNow - on a gaming table.

When you do the demo games, could I trouble you to post some pictures? I think it would be so cool to see you setting up games where you live. After all, I am brooding over the rules on the other side of the planet, hehe. 

Regarding translations: Unfortunately I don't speak Spanish. But from writing with you I am sure you can manage. It might help to translate just the summary sheets to have them available for quick questions.